SWAN GP Practices
· Brookfield Surgery
· Latchford Medical Centre
· Lakeside Surgery & Grappenhall Surgery (branch surgery)
· Stretton Medical Centre & The Branch Surgery Appleton
· Stockton Heath Medical Centre
We are 5 GP Practices that are located in South Warrington who, in recent years have started to work together to give their patients more choice and empowerment to live healthier and happier lives; by offering high quality, cost effective and evidence-based health, wellbeing and self-care.
SWaN Practices have a collective vision:
· Focus on the impact by working collaboratively
· Be patient friendly and focussed
· Promote holistic care
· Be open
· Be bold
Benefits of SWaN - Primary Care Network
You will be able to:
· Access a wider range if professionals and diagnostics in the community
· Receive advice and treatment, including digital, telephone based and physical services matched to your individual needs.
· See an increased focus on prevention and personalised care
· See a wider range of services closer to home.
Practice staff will be able to:
· Share resources and improve practice resilience
· Have greater influence on decisions made throughout the health system
· Free up GP time to concentrate on Patients with more complex needs
· Benefit from “best practice” shared amongst neighbouring Practices.