SWAN GP Practices
- Brookfield Surgery
- Latchford Medical Centre
- Lakeside Surgery & Grappenhall Surgery (branch surgery)
- Stretton Medical Centre & The Branch Surgery Appleton
- Stockton Heath Medical Centre
We are 5 GP Practices that are located in South Warrington who, in recent years have started to work together to give their patients more choice and empowerment to live healthier and happier lives; by offering high quality, cost effective and evidence-based health, wellbeing and self-care.
SWaN Practices have a collective vision:
- Focus on the impact by working collaboratively
- Be patient friendly and focussed
- Promote holistic care
- Be open
- Be bold
Benefits of SWaN - Primary Care Network
You will be able to:
- Access a wider range if professionals and diagnostics in the community
- Receive advice and treatment, including digital, telephone based and physical services matched to your individual needs.
- See an increased focus on prevention and personalised care
- See a wider range of services closer to home.
Practice staff will be able to:
- Share resources and improve practice resilience
- Have greater influence on decisions made throughout the health system
- Free up GP time to concentrate on Patients with more complex needs
- Benefit from “best practice” shared amongst neighbouring Practices.
South Warrington Network website
Warrington PCNs & GPs (Southwarringtonnetwork.nhs.uk)